Suggested Retail Price $19.99
Stock number 1397 UPC 837654320365
Limited Quantity Available – click here to order!
Prepare for an encounter with the most sanity-blasting entities in all the dimensions . . .
Chez Cthulhu brings the horror of Lovecraft's Mythos right into your apartment . . . as if the leftovers from the Pizza with Absolutely Everything weren't bad enough. Work your job – will you be a Morgue Janitor, a Sanitarium Guard, or a Gravedigger? Buy things to give you Slack, like a comforting Straitjacket . . . or some Friendly Tentacles to make your day a little brighter. Invite people over to your room . . . and sacrifice them! And Nookie . . . don't forget the Nookie. Preferably without the Ectoplasmic Slime.
Chez Cthulhu combines the classic Chez Geek system with everyone's favorite Elder God . . . and adds a new Madness mechanic. This set includes 110 cards and two blanks, a die, and counters for both Slack and Madness.
Warning: Mixing Chez Cthulhu with Chez Geek can lead to bouts of giggling and excessive silliness. The game itself will play just fine, as long as your brain doesn't break when you use "cigarette" and "tentacle" interchangeably.
- Read the Developer's Notes!
- Get the promo card!
- Read The Armchair Critic's review.
- Grab the Cthulhu Dice Bag!
- Show your allegiance to Cthulhu with the Cthulhu Pins – collect 'em all!
- Drive your drinks insane with the Cthulhu Shot Glass!
- Today's fashionable cultist prefers T-shirts.
- The Chez Geek FAQ. NOTE! If you are using the new rules with the old cards, you'll need to read the FAQ file as well, or you'll never be able to get a new job when you lose your old one . . .
- What They're Saying About Chez Geek
- Chez Geek Glossary
- A list of Chez Geek promo cards
- Chez Geek Forum
- Chez Geek wallpaper, in 800x600, 1024x768, and 1600x1200 resolutions!
- Errata for Chez Cthulhu.