Suggested Retail Price $17.95
Stock number 1392 ISBN 1-55634-754-5
Available Now – click here to order!
Viva la Revolution!
Chez Guevara is a stand-alone game that puts a new spin on the award-winning Chez Geek. Instead of roommates, you and your friends are grubby, desperate guerrillas, struggling for survival, freedom, and Slack in the stinking jungle!
The food is bad, everybody is shooting at you, and the Leader is nuts. But it could be worse . . . and it probably will be. Harass those of lower Rank by having them Dig Holes, inflicting KP on them . . . and then having them Fill In Holes. Raid the locals for supplies. Avoid being Denounced. Spend your money and precious time to gather enough Slack to escape back to civilization.
With great card illustrations by Greg Hyland!
This game can't be completely combined with Chez Geek, but the Thing cards from either game can be dropped into the other one.
Chez Guevara uses the Chez Geek mechanics, with a couple of new twists. Sure, you could combine any of the Chez games with Chez Guevara, but that'd be crazy!
- Looking to design your own Slack? Need to replace that worn-out Nookie card? Try Chez Geek Blank Cards!
- The Munchkin Level Counter includes a Chez Geek counter!
- Put your Slack on the wall with the official Chez Geek Poster, featuring art from the game!
- Chez Geek wallpaper, in 800x600, 1024x768, and 1600x1200 resolutions!
- A Banner for linking to this site.
- The Chez Geek FAQ. NOTE! If you are using the new rules with the old cards, you'll need to read the FAQ file as well, or you'll never be able to get a new job when you lose your old one . . .
- What They're Saying About Chez Geek
- Chez Geek Glossary
- Chez Geek Forum
- Errata for Chez Guevara.