ERRATA -- Tooniversal Tour Guide --
July 23, 2010
Copyright © by Steve Jackson Games Incorporated.
- P. 40.
- Teflon Coating does not add hit points.
- P. 70.
- Zok-Hotdog has two legs in the picture and four legs in
the text. Should we split the difference and call it three? Does anybody care?
He certainly doesn't!
- P. 74.
- In the third paragraph under Squirrels, Squirrels get +2 to the
See skill, not to See rolls.
- P. 96.
- In the Mirrorshades description, "9 or less" should read "9 or
- P. 98.
- The Wall of Spam is 50 feet wide. (Try whispering that to a stranger
sometime. It will liven up his day.)
- P. 102.
- The Potion Table referred to in the first paragraph is on p. 105.
- P. 119.
- An Itchy Ray costs $2,500.
- P. 131.
- In the first paragraph about Lieutenant Snorf, the page reference
should be to p. 132.
- P. 152.
- The Mighty Pipsqueak's skill in Pass/Detect Shoddy Goods should
be 5, not 50. (Though you can play her with 50 if you really want to....)
- P. 160.
- The cost for the Amphibious super-power should be 2 points, not
- Under Area Effect, change "5 square feet" to "5 feet".
- P. 162.
- For Energy Blast, the Damage number should be 1d+2.
- P. 164.
- Under Incredible Speed, change the page reference to p. 42.
- Under Invulnerability, delete the reference to Damage Resistance.
Wrong game system, folks!
- P. 178.
- Under Cyberspace and Netroaming, the page reference should be to
- P. 184.
- Under Implants, second paragraph, the page reference should be
to p. 189.
- P. 186.
- "Rockin' Raul" Mewzik's speed is 7 with jetskates.
- P. 190.
- Jetskates, when not turned on, increase your speed by 1 -- not
- P. 203.
- Magic Resistance is on p. 78, and Fast Food is on p. 93.
- P. 203.
- Dinsdale's Digging Dog costs 3 points, and Amphibious costs 2 points.