New Frag Deadlands Characters
Following are three new characters you can use with the Frag Deadlands game. You will need to provide your own counters for these characters. To submit your own characters email email@example.com.
- Starting Weapon: Arm-mounted ghost rock blaster. 3d damage, 10 ammo. May only be recharged by discarding four cards. Automatically recharged when the scrapper is fragged.
- Drawback: Click. Bzzzz. The scapper malfunctions when movement dice are rolled if a one pops up on any of the dice. He may only move one space this turn. The malfunction repairs itself at the end of his turn.
- Cheatin': The scrapper's metal-plated body increases Health by 1.
- Starting Weapon: Tomahawk. 2d damage, unlimited ammo, range limited to adjacent spaces only.
- Drawback: As an Indian, the shaman is always placed on the gallows when fragged, no matter the amount of damage rolled.
- Cheatin': The shaman can use Hex cards without Hoyle's Book of Games. At the beginning of his turn, before movement is rolled, the shaman may discard any three of his cards (already in play or in his hand) and draw one Hex card.
- Starting Weapon: Pearl-Handled Revolver. 3d damage, unlimited ammo.
- Drawback: May only use pistols, revolvers, and other one-handed weapons.
- Cheatin': Well-financed (the Texas government has some money lying around). On a power-up roll of 6 the Texas Ranger draws two cards of the appropriate type.