Written by Greg Rickards, Gary Makin, and Steve Reynolds
Edited by W.G. Armintrout and Scott D. Haring
Cover Vehicle by Donald Smith
Illustrated by Dan Carroll
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
68 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6304
Always Available – Click here to buy!
64 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $6.95
Stock number 6304
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
G'day, Duel Mate!
The economic superpower of 2038, Australia has triumphed during the crises that have ruined a world. Aussies eat "real" (non-algae) food, drive petrol-guzzling cars, and support national and regional duel circuits. But how can visitors to the Land Down-Under know what perils await? Consult . . .
The AADA Road Atlas and Survival Guide, Volume Four: Australia
Australia is the fourth volume – following The East Coast, The West Coast, and The South editions – of an ambitious project by your American Autoduel Association. The AADA Road Atlas and Survival Guide will tell you everything you need to know about this continent-sized nation, including: roads, politics, police, quarantine regulations, and which truck stops are overpriced.
Learn the truth behind:
- Anarchy in New South Wales. Do cycle gangs control the countryside? Do they "broker" travel arrangements?
- Forced-labour gangs in Queensland. Are the Asian refugees really "slaves" in the cane fields?
- Premier Harrington, the autocrat of Victoria. Where will martial-arts training for poor city youth lead?
- Triad and the Khmer Noir. Does a refugee-liberation organisation really exist? Has an Oriental crime syndicate penetrated Australian society?
- Plus more! The AADA's first guide to Antarctica! A dictionary of Aussie slang! The Contests of Stomach form – no tourist should be without this!
- Plus even more.
The AADA Road Atlas and Survival Guide: Australia is more than just an Australian atlas. Perceptive duellists should check out these features:
- Complete fuel rules for petrol (for GURPS Autoduel), and ethanol.
- Guidelines for campaigning down-under, including a guide to Australia's native organizations.
- Mini-adventures for GURPS or Car Wars, including a native Aussie sport: test autoduel.
- "2,000 Metres, Straight Down," a complete adventure for GURPS Autoduel. As a member of a duelling team in the nationally televised Death Duel Sunday, can you outwit the forces that seek to control you?
From the pyramids of Sydney to the oil fields of Antarctica, you can't find a better reference work than The AADA Road Atlas and Survival Guide, Volume Four: Australia.
- The other AADA Road Atlas supplements:
- GURPS Autoduel – A world devastated by war, famine and despair . . . on lawless highways where the right of way goes to the biggest guns.
- GURPS Autoduel: Car Warriors – 36 pre-generated duellists, MONDOs, troopers, bikers, and dregs.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!