Written by Thomas Kane
Edited by Susan Pinsonneault
Cover art by John Zeleznik
Illustrated by Dan Smith and Doug Shuler
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
130 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6128
Always Available – Click here to buy!
128 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $19.95
Stock number 6128
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
As the Giant Falls
The breakup of the USSR brings a thousand dangers, a thousand tragedies, a thousand opportunities . . . and agents from around the world rush to fight over the spoils.
This book contains four heart-pounding adventures by Thomas Kane, author of GURPS Espionage. These missions will challenge the craftiest spies.
- Operation Endgame – Midnight, a top KGB agent, is hiding in Copenhagen. Find her and convince her to come to the West instead of selling her talents to Singapore – before a treacherous double agent silences her.
- Operation Loose Ends – Midnight has bad news about former Soviet Army units trained for terrorism and assassination. Officially, they've been disbanded. But they went political instead. Hunt down the last six assassins – before they strike again . . .
- Watching the Dragon – The Soviet terrorist unit was stockpiling weapons – a lot of weapons. But no one's talking about their intended destination – or why the Communist Chinese should support them . . . Ferret out the reasons in Beijing, but don't get caught.
- Sons of the Bear – As the USSR disbands, control slips, to the dismay of loyal Soviet Army officers. One rebel officer fights against dissolution to safeguard mankind from a terrible weapon; another tries to grab power for himself. The showdown comes in the steppes of Kazakstan.
- GURPS Covert Ops – Assassins, saboteurs, and terrorists have been with us all through history. Sometimes their deeds have changed the course of history. If you want to change history – or stop those who would – then this is the book you're looking for.
- GURPS Espionage – Welcome to the world of spies and counterspies, codes and ciphers, ruthless subversion and desperate heroism.
- e23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in digital form, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!