Origins Award for Best Roleplaying Supplement of 1988
Written by Steve Jackson and William A. Barton
Revised by David L. Pulver
Edited by Sean Punch
Cover art by Vincent DiFate
Illustrated by Thomas Baxa, Jesse DeGraff, Glenn Grant, and John D. Waltrip
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
178 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6005
Always Available – Click here to buy!
176 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6005
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
A Universe Without Limits
A classic becomes classier in this updating of the definitive guide to science-fiction roleplaying. Previous editions of GURPS Space offered a comprehensive set of tools to design your own starfaring campaigns, from space opera to hard science with any stop in between. Substantially revised and expanded, the Third Edition:
- Upgrades the spaceship design and space combat systems!
- Ensures that recent, popular science-fiction cinema and television settings will be easily simulated!
- Updates the rules to conform with changes since the last edition brought about by GURPS Compendium I, Traveller, Ultra-Tech 2, and Vehicles.
In addition to the above topics, GURPS Space offers an inventory of science-fiction equipment from lasers to force swords, treatment of classic science-fiction character types, advice on creating planets and the cultures that inhabit them, and much more!
If you're looking for Fourth Edition material, the newest edition of GURPS Space replaces and expands on all of the information from this book.
- GURPS Space: Stardemon – Visit the old-fashioned planet of Anson.
- GURPS Space: Terradyne – Glimpse the future of our own solar system!
- GURPS Space: Unnight – Discover the lost colony orbiting Stuzak!
- The complete line of classic GURPS Space Atlas supplements:
- GURPS Space Adventures – Three new adventures to let your science fiction campaign soar!
- GURPS Space Bestiary – In the outer reaches of the galaxy, life can take weird forms indeed. This book presents over 300 extraterrestrial creatures for the science fiction roleplaying campaign.
- e23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in digital form, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!