Written by W.G. Armintrout
Edited by Jason "PK" Levine and Nikola Vrtis
Illustrated by Scott Cooper, Pat Ortega, and Loston Wallace
Maps by J. David George and Gabby Ruenes
Additional material by Lizard, Sean Punch, and David L. Pulver
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
23 pages. PDF.
Stock number 37-1102
Always Available – Click here to buy!
There's trouble right here in Nobles, Arizona. That's trouble with a capital "T," and that rhymes with "D," and that stands for . . . dinosaurs?!
Yeah. It's a long story, pardner. This here's a yee-haw yarn involving a band of bandits, a chest-pounding chase, and the final fate of a fetching filly named Donna Nesbitt. Oh, and barrels of bullets graciously given new homes in roving reptilians, to help those cranky critters rest a spell.
GURPS Big Lizzie is an adventure for a gang of gunslingers seeking to set things right in the Old West. It's best suited for a group of greenhorns saddling up for their first ride, but it can be adapted to those more seasoned in the saddle. Suffice it to say, this tale forges its own trail early on, and any heroes hoping to save the day (and the dame) best hold on tight.
What comes in GURPS Big Lizzie? In addition to everything you need to take this adventure from unlikely start to impossible finish, you'll get:
- A detailed setup that provides an optional backstory and sufficient motivation to get in the saddle fast!
- A full map of the island this adventure takes place on. (An "island" – in Arizona?! Yeah; like we said, it's a long story. Let's call it a "desert isle" and leave it at that.)
- Over a dozen dangerous denizens of the desert, made all cinematic and exciting-like. These ain't your father's turtles and crocs . . .
- Ideas for turning the events of Big Lizzie into an ongoing campaign. Trust me; there's a wagon full of weirdness the heroes can help with.
If you want a rip-roaring tale that'll make your drinking buddies think you've been in the sun too long, you can't go wrong with Big Lizzie.
- GURPS Gun Fu gives new rules for cinematic gunplay – perfect for giving cornered cowpokes an explosive edge!
GURPS High-Tech: Pulp Guns 1 provides additional firearm options suitable for the Old West era plus the following few decades!
- GURPS Lands Out of Time features more ideas for mixing humans and dinos together for a world of adventure possibilities!
- e23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in digital form, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!