Transhuman Space: Personnel Files
Written by Phil Masters
Edited by Andrew Hackard
Cover art by Ramón Pérez
Illustrated by Ramón Pérez
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
64 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $4.95
Stock number 6710
Available Now – click here to order!
67 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6710
Always Available – Click here to buy!
2100 A.D.: Heroes Wanted?
The universe of Transhuman Space is vast, and cool, and challenging. Complete your party with these ready-to-go characters fit to adventure there.
There's a detective agency with an unusual boss and even stranger legmen; a pack of high-tech newshounds for whom no story is too dangerous; a crew of orbital debris-recovery specialists; and a security team who can take on almost any threat. Any of them can serve as instant PCs, useful allies, or formidable adversaries.
Personnel Files has heroes and villains at a range of point totals . . . bioroids, humans, and an assortment of Programmed Allies – the infomorphs and cybershells without which any 2100 adventurer is worse than naked.
Trouble in 2100? These people know where to look for it, and what to do when they find it.
- Transhuman Space: Changing Times provides an update to bring the world of Transhuman Space to GURPS Fourth Edition. With GURPS Fourth Edition, you can use four additional collections of Personnel Files, each tightly themed around a group designed to base a campaign on or use as NPC associates (or adversaries!): Personnel Files 2 – The Meme Team, Personnel Files 3 – Wild Justice, Personnel Files 4 – Martingale Security, and Personnel Files 5 – School Days 2100.
- Transhuman Space: Toxic Memes – In a world where belief, fear, and ideology can be sculpted like clay, how does anyone know what they really think?
- GURPS Who's Who 1 – This book gives complete descriptions and character stats for 52 of the most interesting people in history, ready to serve as patrons, allies, enemies or role-models.
- GURPS Who's Who 2 – The second volume of 52 real-life characters for historical and time-travel games introduces an even more varied collection of personalities.
- Warehouse 23 offers more worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for Transhuman Space.