Written by S.A. Fisher
Edited by Gene Seabolt
Cover art by Gene Seabolt
Illustrated by Gene Seabolt
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
35 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-8002
Always Available – Click here to buy!
32 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $4.95
Stock number 8002
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
The Best of the Best!
Join the elite . . . the highly trained and battle-hardened special forces of World War II. From the first daring assaults by parachute and glider to the top-secret gadgetry of the war's end, Hand of Steel covers:
- The different types of special-forces mission, with historical examples.
- Details on commando training and skill sets.
- The weapons and exotic tools favored by commando troops.
- Additional rules for parachuting and silenced weapons, useful for any WWII-era campaign.
- Data on many special-forces units from both sides of the war.
GURPS WWII: Hand of Steel lets you confront the enemy on his own ground . . . when he least expects it.
Do you have what it takes?
- GURPS Special Ops – For even more special forces.
- GURPS World War II – An overview of the war that transformed the globe, reviews of the nations and armies in the thick of the fighting, and descriptions of their primary weapons and vehicles.
- e23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in digital form, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!