Game Design and Strategy
- Illuminati Design Article (Steve Jackson). As originally published in Dragon.
New Conspiracies, Groups and Illuminati
- The Evil Geniuses Are Here! (Creede Lambard). Variant rules and a new Illuminati group.
- New Groups for Illuminati (collected by Bob Schroeck). Many, many ideas for groups, cards and even Illuminated groups, submitted by the users of the Illuminati BBS.
- More Groups Illuminated (Russell Grant Collins). Three new Illuminated groups.
- The Pythonated Illuminati! (Bill Cassel). Thanks to the Monty Python crew who gave their permission for this material to be created. They are clearly Illuminated . . .
House Rules and Variations
- Death to Deadheads! (Terry H. Jones). Rules for culling the weak groups and playing a high-power game.
- Two great games that game great together – Illuminopoly!. Optional vicious rules for the classic boardgame from Parker Brothers.
- Underhanded Illuminati – The World of Hackers, Plumbers and Moles (Steve LaPrade). New rules for devious doings.
- 50 Awful Things About The Illuminati (Steve Jackson). At last, the truth revealed . . .
- Excessively Violent Tactics for Illuminati (Tom Warner). Tom should go lie down for a while in a dark place.
- Market Research, Illuminati Style. This customer feedback card pretends to be from McDonnell-Douglas, but we know better, don't we?
- Warranty Card on Purchase of Government Official – We have the best government money can buy.
- Wisdom of the Illuminati (The Secret Masters). If you couldn't quite read the cover of GURPS Illuminati, look no farther . . .
- It All Comes Together Now – we received this information anonymously . . . but we think its obvious erudition, comprehensiveness and authority speak for themselves. It certainly answers all our questions.
- Politics Explained – A brief but Illuminated comparison of different political systems.
Some links will lead to sites external to Steve Jackson Games, which is not responsible for their content.