Kobal's Big Book of Word Bound Celestials, Vol I
Kobal has been compiling a list of all the Word Bound Celestials he feels
have been "shafted" by the Council of Seraphim and Lucifer. The
lesson: when you ask for a Word, don't piss off the important Celestials,
or you might just get your wish...
- Duncun, Demon of Long Distance Calling Plan Changes at Dinner Time
- Spammus, Angel of Meat Processing
- Gates, Demon of Bloated Over-sized Over-Priced Software Packages
- Genie, Demoness of Unevenly Spaced Stairs
- Aargh, Angel of Last Words
- Gygax, Angel of Ill-Fated Rope-playing Systems
- Jobbs, Angel of the Next Apple
- Doss, Demon of Aborting, Retrying, and Failing
- Yoonicks, Angel of Command Prompts
- Emil, Demon of Undeliverable Mail Responeses.
- Yooneevasitee, Angel of Total Quality Management
- Goberment, Demon of Total Quality Management
- Lucent, Demon of Inscrutable Advertising (sorry John... :) What do
you guys make anyway? ) ("The things that make communications work...")
- Garfield, Demon of Card Games: the Addiction
- Peranoya, Demon of ... Sorry, you are not cleared to know his Word,
- Witevolf, Angel of Noun: the Gerund
Kobal is looking for reports of more of these poor Celestials. Please
forward any more you find.
Back to the INC Mainpage.
Elizabeth McCoy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Archangel of Archives