Maxwell's Demons for In Nomine
Maxwell's Demon is a proposition by Maxwell for a demon that separates
hot and cold molecules by opening and closing a valve, allowing only the
hot molecules through. I think it was the basis for a perpetual motion machine
or something. But what if the Bands from In Nomine were to try and fill
the role of Maxwell's Demon?
- Maxwell's Balseraph would claim that it had already separated the hot
molecules from the cold and that you just hadn't noticed the effect yet.
- Maxwell's Djinn would pretend it didn't give a damn about separating
your bloody molecules for you and then do it when nobody's looking.
- A Maxwell's Calabite would just blow up all _your_
molecules. Who cares whether they're hot or cold?
- Maxwell's Habbalite would find out why you wanted the molecules separated
so badly, then do it for you, but you'd feel totally miserable about it
- A Maxwell's Lilim would trade in a favour from some other Maxwell's
Demon to get the job done, and then you'd _really_ owe
- Maxwell's Shedite wouldn't bother with molecules just yet. First what
we really need to do is to "borrow" some money (one molecule);
then we have to use that money to buy a gun (two molecules)...
- A Maxwell's Impudite would be just so fascinated to hear about this
whole separating molecules thing, and why it is that you want it done,
and my, what a brilliant idea that is, do so tell me more about it [schluuurp]
Back to the INC Mainpage.
Elizabeth McCoy <email@example.com>
Archangel of Archives