- Celestials are spiritual creatures by nature. In the celestial realms,
they have celestial forms.
- The celestial forms the celestials have are varied: Objects such as
wheels of flame; animals such as a serpent; and male, female, and androgynous
(maybe some even have hermaphroditic) human forms.
- A humanoid and animal coupling of celestials is not bestiality. A humanoid
and object-like coupling is not a fetish. A male and male coupling is not
homosexuality. A male and female coupling is not heterosexuality. Those
concepts just don't apply to the celestials. They are not sexed and engendered
in their celestial forms; they are beyond such distinctions. If anything,
'unisexual' or 'omnisexual' would be better terms, if applicable at all.
There is no celestial sexual drive oriented toward wheels of fire, serpents,
male or female forms. There is no celestial sexual orientation except to
another celestial, disregarding their form.
- When a celestial takes on a vessel, things might change, but they don't
have to. There are two ways to go with this:
- The celestial is just a ghost in the machine. They are above human
emotions, passions, drives, hormones, etc.... Oh, sure, they can enjoy
the sensory inputs, especially from sex; but they don't have typical human
sexual orientations. Celestial emotions and passions are close enough to
human that they aren't acting like freaks; but there will be subtle differences
in a celestial's response to ordinary human events.
- The celestial merges with a human vessel in such a way that they take
on human passions, emotions, drives, etc.... They do start to think of
themselves as male or female with a definite discriminating sexual orientation.
One would suppose that since a stable percentage of humanity has been homo/bisexuals,
then that same percentage of celestial vessels would also be homo/bisexual.
I doubt that celestials, finding themselves in a gay vessel, would be alarmed
-- last night in heaven, they were mating with a wheel of fire.
- Whether to use a. or b. is up to the GM and players.
- As to Dominic and Laurence, the Christian boosters: They already behave
in ways that seem at odds to the Christian faith. They *may*
support anti-homosexual morality as something that's proper to human nature;
but they themselves are above such human ethics or behavior. I doubt they
give it much thought.
Back to the INC Mainpage.
Elizabeth McCoy <email@example.com>
Archangel of Archives