General theories relating to In Nomine.
- "Belial definitely has one of the best dissonance
conditions of any of the IN Princes...":
Thoughts on Belial,
by Neel Krishnaswami.
- "Destiny depends upon choices...":
Superiors and Free Will,
by Tim Groth.
- Bevan Thomas speaks out on the relationship between Eli and Kobal.
- David Edelstein wonders why being
vainglorious is such a bad thing.
- Maurice Lane thinks that Novalis prohibits unnecessary violence
because it's too easy.
- Alexander Shearer gives us some thoughts on possible limitations
on the Archangel of Destiny in Yvelluminati.
- Emily Dresner has a theory about Kobal and his Redemption.
- John Dye explains why Jordi, is the most dissonant
- Stacy Stroud theorizes on the nature of Yves, the
creation of the universe, and the order of the Superiors
Michael and Lucifer.
- Redneck Gaijin explains the Balance of Power that hangs
and Vapula in the War.
- Neel Krishnaswami explains Michael's position on Laurence
- Thomas Davidson muses on why Janus
and Valefor are not only each other, but also Odin.
Another in the long saga of Janus/Valefor theories.
- The List receives even another
take on Eli, because, frankly, there can never be
- Casca wonders if Eli
is more than he seems...
- Earl Wajenberg explains a few of the theories about Lilith's
Origins which are available, and includes a few URLs
to other pages.
- Meera Barry explains why
Dominic's not necessarly a bad guy
- Paul F. Strack
works out some of his theories on why the Archangel of
Judgment is such a poker-spine, in Dominic's
- Jo Hart works out how Creation and Judgment are supposed
to interact, at least at the beginning of the universe,
- Emily Dresner, who is a twins/mirror fanatic, builds up
the corrolation between Lilim
and Malakim and why they're more the same and
different then what appears.
- Neel Krishnaswami explains why even the hardest cases in
Heaven are looking for a little Lilim help in Dominic's
- Paul F. Strack
suggests the Goals
- Eric Alfred Burns writes out a more severe version of Trauma and
the horrors involved for celestials in Corporeal Death.
- Casca gives us his version of the relationships between The Fall, Dinosaurs, and Eden.
- Elizabeth Bartley has a few Idle
- Neel Krishnaswami has some theories about the Creation
of Angels/Demons, how it works, why it works, and why
angels and demons are the way they are.
- Sam Kington writes up a small article on the concept of Freewill,
Heaven and Hell and it's relation to the Fall.
- Nana Yaw Ofori answers a thread on tethers and explains
to us all exactly What
Good Are Tethers.
- Peter Frederick writes up some celestial psychology in Summing
- Mark Grundy writes up a very nice essay on the The
Purpose of Celestials, focusing on Celestials and the
War, Free Will, Dissonance, and Angels vs. Demons.
Back to the INC Mainpage.
Chris Anthony <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Angel of Information Dissemination