Use the app to score a game for up to six players and any number of Ogres.
The Combat Calculator lets you enter values for attackers, defender, and terrain, and roll for the result on the Ogre combat results table.
App for iPhone, with Ogre record sheets, combat calculator, and more. Stock #1123, $FREE.
You should know better than to pick up a duck in a dungeon . . . but since you probably aren't in a dungeon right now, cuddle our plush Duck of Doom without fear! Includes two new Munchkin cards and a zippered pouch for storing your treasures!
6.5" tall plush figure. Stock #5546, UPC 837654321683. $19.95.
Why does the Duck of Gloom look so perky? He comes with a new Munchkin card and, by special arrangement with Atlas Games, a new Munchkin-flavored Gloom card as well! Plus a zippered pouch to hide all your hopes and dreams from an uncaring world. Or to keep your keys in. Whatever.
6.5" tall plush figure. Stock #5547, UPC 837654321690. $19.95.
Are you looking for new goodies to add to your dungeon-crawling campaign, but don't want to decipher crypt-ic sources? Pyramid – the magazine for roleplayers – is the trove you love, with another issue devoted to GURPS Dungeon Fantasy! This issue's treasure includes:
This issue also has the usual accessories, including a Random Thought Table that considers two radical revisions of the dungeon-crawling concept, Odds and Ends that features a new abominable Dungeon Fantasy Monsters suffix, and a rigorous-yet-chaotic Murphy's Rules. The call of the dungeon beckons -- again!
39-page PDF. Stock #37-2650, $7.99.
Deluxe Road Sections 2: Intersections contains assorted road sections to expand your Car Wars track layout. Contents include crossroads, a right-hand turnout, a left-hand turnout, and "half-length" straight road sections. Each sheet has a clean highway version and a debris-littered version -- take your pick!
Also included are over 40 assorted counters (30 in color) showing water on the road, ice patches, blue paint clouds, potholes, and some of the other joys of Car Wars driving -- including a toll booth!
This set was originally printed on cardstock larger than standard paper, so this PDF contains two formats: the original road sections, for those with access to oversize printers, and modified versions that span two regular sheets.
19-page PDF. Stock #30-7118, $3.99.
Stay out of trouble with the Munchkin Patch!
1. The Munchkin Patch must be sewn to a visible article of clothing you are wearing. Just having the patch confers no bonus!
2. Once per game, when another player uses a Curse, Trap, or Disaster on you, you may reflect it back at him by saying "No, don't throw me into that ol' Munchkin Patch!" You must brandish your Munchkin Patch at him as you say this.
3. If you have different styles of Munchkin Patch, you can use each patch once. Multiple copies of the same patch do not give you extra uses!
One patch. Stock #9307, $5.00.
Munchkin is not a drinking game. Really.
But don't let that stop you from showing your love of Munchkin with the Munchkin Gazebo Shot Glass. These 1.5 oz glasses are black with the dreaded Gazebo in yellow.
As always, it has a rule!
The Munchkin Gazebo Shot Glass may be used in any Munchkin game or its sequels.
During any combat, you may drink one shot from the Munchkin Gazebo Shot Glass to throw the Potion of Gazebo Repro at the monster, making it look just like a Gazebo. The main player must fight alone. If that player already has a helper, the helper is kicked out of the combat with no penalty. You may only do this once per game.
* The owner of the Shot Glass is the sole judge of what liquid(s) will make up the Potion of Gazebo Repro.
One 1.5 oz shot glass. Stock #5561, $5.00.
Munchkin is not a drinking game. Really.
But don't let that stop you from showing your love for Munchkin with the Munchkin Plutonium Dragon Shot Glass. These 1.5 oz glasses are black with the Plutonium Dragon in green on the side.
And of course, it has a rule!
The Munchkin Plutonium Dragon Shot Glass may be used in any Munchkin game or its sequels.
During any combat, you may drink one complete Potion of Plutonium Dragon Summoning* from the Munchkin Plutonium Dragon Shot Glass to retrieve the Plutonium Dragon from the Door discards or deck (reshuffle the deck, in that case) and add it as a wandering monster. You may only do this once per game.
If the Plutonium Dragon is in some other player's hand, or is already IN the fight, your use of the Potion is wasted. If it is in YOUR hand, go ahead and play it as described above.
* The owner of the Shot Glass is the sole judge of what liquid(s) will make up the Potion of Plutonium Dragon Summoning.
One 1.5 oz. shot glass. Stock #5562, $5.00.
Zombies usually hate shots, but they'll make an exception in this case . . .
And as a special bonus, it has a Munchkin rule!
The Zombie Shot Glass may be used in any Munchkin game or its sequels.
You may drink one complete Potion of Zombie Immunity* from the Zombie Shot Glass to dodge a Curse (or Trap or Disaster) or a monster's Bad Stuff. You must declare that that you are FEELING NO PAAAAAAAAAAIN. You may only do this once per game.
* The owner of the Shot Glass is the sole judge of what liquid(s) will make up the Potion of Zombie Immunity.
One 1.5 oz. shot glass. Stock #9018, $5.00.
Make sure your friends are in the proper holiday spirit with the Munchkin Zombie Santa T-shirt!
1. If you are wearing an official Munchkin shirt*, you may draw one extra card from either deck when you start play or when you come back from the dead.
2. Once per game, you may treat an Undead monster as a Santa monster instead, or vice versa. The signatures of Steve Jackson, John Kovalic, or Andrew Hackard each give you another use of this ability, to a maximum of four uses.
3. Wearing two or more Munchkin shirts does NOT give you both bonuses. The one on the outside rules.
4. Use of the Cheat! card overrides Rule 3 and lets you benefit from two different shirts. (It doesn't matter which one is outside.)
5. But under no circumstance is there any bonus for MORE than two shirts at once, and players may never benefit from more than two shirts per game.
It is NOT an official tournament rule, but if you wish to make a house rule that a "Lose Your Armor" card requires you to remove your shirt(s), we cannot stop you.
*On your torso. Right side out.
One T-shirt. Stock #9173, $22.00.