Play-by-Email support for Ogre
Ogre and G.E.V. are games ideally suited to play over email or IRC. In an effort to encourage more PBEM play, we've created this area. Right now it's just a baby, though we hope to expand it in the future.
If you've got a PBEM game or campaign running and you want to put up some pages here, you can! Just send those HTML or ASCII files on over to our webmaster, and he'll put them up.
Or, if you've found a web site that's relevant (dice rollers, map tools, etc.) send us the URL and we'll put a link to it here.
- Todd Zircher has created a freeware map aid called V_MAP. V_MAP allows easy editing and creation of tilesets, but a basic G.E.V. and Shockwave tileset is already included, along with the G.E.V. map.
- Shadow Island Games has another dice roller for you to use.
- PBEM Magazine is a net-fanzine dedicated to PBEM wargaming.
- Of course, our very own forums provide a way to find opponents or just chat about Ogre/G.E.V..
- If you're not already on the Ogre mailing list, there are often people looking for opponents on there.
- Eric Pass has an opponent list.
Send us more links, more pages, more resources, and we'll post them . . .