FnordCon 6 Virtual Schedule
Last updated 11-10-2022
Scheduled events are an hour long with a 30-minute break between each one.
All times are local Austin (CST). The official start of the con is 5PM Friday.
Discord! Join Us Anytime!
You may access our Discord server at any time to chat with other gamers and SJGames staff. On special occasions, we open more channels in our Discord server where we hold seminars, Q&A sessions, and other live events.
Warehouse 23 – Shop our new Shopify store! Show specials go live on Friday!
Gaming Ballistic hosted by Douglas Cole
Wintertree Software hosted by Jean McGuire (Worldwalker)
The Discord server is online all the time now, so the convention channels will open to the public at 6PM on Friday, November 11. We will likely schedule a couple of games Friday evening but this time is mostly dedicated time for attendees to register and chat in the Con Suite.
Hanging Out In The Con Suite
The Con Suite is where you can meet other attendees, guests, panelists, and dealers. This area is open for casual conversation throughout the weekend.
Friday, November 11, 2022
Friday Games and Events
- Afternoon – Tabletopia is active (for MIB training).
- 5pm – Con-related Discord channels go live. Join the Discord server here.
- 6pm – Q&A with Steve Jackson – Join Steve, Jean, and Hunter for the opening Q&A.
- 7-9pm – Game Demos – MIBs and staff will be teaching/running Hack & Slash, Zombie Dice, Z-Shot, Deadly Doodles, and dice games from the Random Fun Generator on Tabletopia.
Saturday, November 12, 2022
Saturday Games and Events
- 9am – FnordCon Welcome and Warm-Up – Get the day off to a casual start. Test your Discord setup, chat with attendees and staff in the con suite, and meet our dealers.
- 10am-2pm – Game Demos – MIBs will be teaching/running Hack & Slash, Zombie Dice, Z-Shot, Deadly Doodles, and dice games from the Random Fun Generator on Tabletopia.
- 10am – RPG Panel (GURPS/TFT/Girl Genius) – Where is SJ Games going with RPGs? (Phil, Steve, & Jean)
- 11:30am – Car Wars Sixth Edition – Jimmie vs. Hunter Grudge Match using the Vehicle Guide.
- 1pm – Tabloids* playtest hosted by Will Schoonover on Tabletop Simulator. Note: You must have a copy of Tabletop Simulator to participate. Get it here.
- 2pm – Hobby Stream – Ogre Miniatures Set 4 painting with Ben.
- 2pm-4pm – One-shot TFT scenario (6 players).
- 3:30pm – Munchkin Panel Q&A and Previews (Will / Devin).
- 5pm – Car Wars Sixth Edition – Played on one of the new Car Wars City Block playmats.
- 5:30pm – Tabloids* playtest hosted by Will Schoonover on Tabletop Simulator. Note: You must have a copy of Tabletop Simulator to participate. Get it here.
- 6:30pm – "What's New" panel and Closing Words – Join Steve & Phil as they talk about upcoming projects and close out the convention.
How did we do? Suggestions for the next FnordCon? Remember to complete our FnordCon 6 Survey.
- *Tabloids, written by Steve Jackson, is the game of making up news and headlines, just like the tabloids do! Presented with cards that have words and word bits, you, too, can be a writer. Something like this:
VAMPIRE ATTACKS SENATORS WIFE
KENNEDYS VISIT LOCH NESS WITH ELVIS
Or maybe you'll want to say this instead:
ELVIS ATTACKS KENNEDYS VAMPIRE WIFE
Bios in Order of Appearance
- Steve Jackson – The Man, the Myth, The Legend that formed Steve Jackson Games.
- Hunter Shelburne – Steve Jackson Games' Marketing Director, Hunter is responsible for maintaining our social media presence and spearheading marketing pushes. Hunter is also a miniatures modeler/gamer and an excellent playtester.
- Jean McGuire – Jean is our STL Project Coordinator, responsible for overseeing all our 3D printed miniatures such as Foes, Squarescape, and Hexscape.
- Phil Reed – Phil is our CEO and invaluable source of direction for new products, marketing, and much more.
- Jimmie Bragdon – Steve Jackson Games' Technology Officer, Jimmie is responsible for much of our infrastructure, as well as being an essential part of our convention staff AND a talented stage performer in his off time!
- Will Schoonover – Will has recently assumed the helm of our Munchkin line as well as being a gamer and playtester. He is also instrumental in our game design process.
- Ben Williams – Ben is a production artist for Steve Jackson Games and the talented miniature painter responsible for many of our Car Wars, Ogre, and fantasy miniature paint jobs.
- Devin Lewis – Devin recently rejoined Steve Jackson Games as Munchkin Associate Developer, and is a valuable addition to our convention/playtesting staff.
Back to Top •