- Rules (in PDF format)
- Mitch the Twitch
- Dumb Luck
- Murder Incorporated
- Street Gangs
- Card List
Boxed game with 112 cards, rules, die-cut money and status counters, and dice.
Suggested Retail Price $34.95 Stock number 1375
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Game Design by Steve Jackson Illustrated by Dan Smith
Rival mobs battle for control of the city. Take over the rackets, rake in the dough, and rub out the opposition. It's the American dream.
You'll start with a few gangsters and some cash. Recruit more crooks and take control of income-producing operations like bordellos, chop shops, and loan sharks. The police and the Feds are after you, but your biggest threats are your fellow mob bosses. Scheme, negotiate, backstab. You can share a victory, but it's much more satisfying to say "There can be only one Boss. And it's me."
Crime Lords is based on the Illuminati system. It's not a supplement, but a separate stand-alone game created by Steve Jackson.
Games and Accessories
- Read the Principia Discordia!
- Illuminati Blank Cards
- Illuminati Greeting Card
- Illuminati Birthday Card
- Illuminati pins let you show your membership in the classy conspiracy.
- The Fnorder – If you have an iPhone, you can get incomprehensible secret messages from the Illuminati. And it's free!
- Older Conspiracies: Crime Lords, Brain Wash, Mutual Assured Distraction, EIP Shot Glass, Sparkly Pink Pyramid Dice.
- Read the design notes, which include an alternate method to bid for crooks and rules for cheating.
- Looking for people to play with? Looking for good retailers? Use the Gamer Finder!
- Discuss Illuminati: Crime Lords in the Steve Jackson Games Forums.