Next * Previous * Contents
GURPS Fourth Edition Frequently Asked Questions
Last Updated June 20, 2012
Note: You can still access the GURPS Third Edition FAQ by clicking here. If you have a question about a Third Edition book that has no Fourth Edition equivalent, this is where you'll probably find your answer.
As new editions of books come out, all related questions will be transferred to this FAQ, if they are still relevant.
3.2 Advantages and Disadvantages
- 3.4.1 General
- 3.4.2 Attacks
- 22.214.171.124 How does feinting work?
- 126.96.36.199 What are the rules for fighting with two weapons?
- 188.8.131.52 When do I need to roll on the Random Hit Location table?
- 184.108.40.206 How do the misfire rules work exactly?
- 220.127.116.11 Can I substitute a DX or ST roll for judo when attempting a grapple, shove, slam or takedown?
- 18.104.22.168 While using sumo wrestling and wrestling, can I use the skills instead of ST or DX for the listed maneuvers?
- 22.214.171.124 Can I replace more than one attacks in a same turn with a combination of Rapid Strike and Dual Weapon Attack?
- 126.96.36.199 Do the penalty reduction for Rapid Strike from Trained By a Master and Weapon Master stack?
- 188.8.131.52 Can I stack the bonus from the Evaluate, Feint, All-Out-Attack and Deceptive Attack maneuvers?
- 184.108.40.206 I know I can use Evaluate and Feint with a grappling, but can I also use Deceptive Attack and Rapid Strike?
- 220.127.116.11 When aiming at multiple targets, against which do I get the aiming bonus?
- 18.104.22.168 Is the stacking of laser autofire still present in Fourth Edition?
- 22.214.171.124 Why does the Wait maneuver not allow you to take the "move and attack" or "move" maneuvers?
- 126.96.36.199 How do I factor in Lifting ST and Striking ST when computing the distance at which I can throw a thrown weapon?
- 188.8.131.52 If I have an Extra Attack, do I really have to use my second hand to do it?
- 184.108.40.206 Can I opt to spend the Flurry of Blows option on only one attack in a Rapid Strike, for 1 FP?
- 220.127.116.11 What is the penalty reduction if you use Flurry of Blows AND have Weapon Master or Trained By A Master?
- 18.104.22.168 What maneuvers can I use on a Move-and-Attack or All-Out Attack?
- 22.214.171.124 How does Feint work with multiple physical Maneuvers in the same turn (Great Haste, Altered Time Rate, etc)?
- 126.96.36.199 Does Extra Attack stack with Whirlwind Attack?
- 188.8.131.52 Can I use Dual-Weapon-Attack with two different weapons? If yes, how does it work?
- 184.108.40.206 Is weapon reach important when Waiting?
- 220.127.116.11 How do I apply Size Modifiers in melee combat? Is a large SM anything other but trouble?
- 18.104.22.168 What are the details of targeting eyes on an armored face? Does Face DR protect the eyes? What about slits/chinks?
- 3.4.3 Defenses
- 3.4.5 Damage and Injuries
4.2 Area Spells
4.3 Missile Spells
4.4 Regular Spells
4.5 Resisted Spells
4.6 Blocking Spells
4.7 Magic Items
4.8 Ritual Magic
5.1. General Questions.
5.2 Innate Attacks and Afflictions
Next * Previous * Contents