Written by David Edelstein
Additional material by John Karakash and Kris Overstreet
Edited by Alain H. Dawson
Cover art by Steve Gardner
131 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-3315
Always Available – Click here to buy!
128 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $19.95
Stock number 3315
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
What a Piece of Work Is a Man!
How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty,
In form and moving, how express and admirable,
In action, how like an angel,
In apprehension, how like a god . . .
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust?
Most celestials wrestle with this when it comes to the importance of humanity. This book contains the answers.
From cover to cover, the Corporeal Player's Guide focuses on the importance of humans in the War, whether they be mundanes, Soldiers or sorcerers, undead or Saints. Their skills, spells, abilities, and disadvantages are explored in detail. Find out what Archangels think of their human servants, and which Demon Prince is the best boss.
Also included are complete, updated rules on sorcery, information about all types of humans – mortal and immortal – and ideas for human-centered campaigns. And tell the angels and demons to look out . . .
This quintessence of dust is coming to kick their butts!
- e23 offers scenarios and Superior writeups (and more support is coming), in digital form, for In Nomine – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and buy them now with a credit card or PayPal.
- FAQs, articles, mailing lists, reviews, unofficial In Nomine sites, and much more.
- MUSHes and other online environments for In Nomine.
- Character sheets for In Nomine, provided by Tafka J.
- Discuss In Nomine in the Steve Jackson Games Forums.
- Read the Designer's Notes in Pyramid!