Written by Steve Jackson Cover art by Dan Smith Illustrated by Denis Loubet
82 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-1201
Always Available – Click here to buy!
80 pages. Softcover.
Stock number 1201 ISBN 1-55634-351-5
Watch Your Back!
You might be:
- Bitten by rubber snakes!
- Poisoned with peanuts!
- Electrocuted by ropes!
- Bombed with pillows!
- Shot with a banana!
- Hosed & sprinkled, squirted and boffed . . . even ping-ponged!
Killer is the exciting live roleplaying game for intelligent, creative and slightly uncivilized people – people who want to knock off their friends . . . without hurting them.
Killer was the first live roleplaying game, and it's still the first one that most people encounter. This old favorite will soon be back in print, with more and better ways to "kill" your friends (without hurting them, of course).
In this unique game, each player becomes an assassin, stalking one (or all) of the other players. Squirt guns replace pistols; water balloons become bombs . . . whatever your fiendish mind can devise. As the assassins take out their targets, the number of players dwindles. The last one alive is the winner.
Besides the basic game, there are 16 different advanced scenarios . . . games that set the players up as everything from 1920s mobsters to modern-day vampire hunters.
Also included in this new, expanded edition are hundreds of gadgets, strategies for devious ways of bumping off your friends, safety tips and more.
Resources and Play Aids
- Kill Evil Stevie! – a Killer scenario for conventions.
- Bruno plays the "Kill Evil Stevie!" scenario.
- Unofficial Killer pages.
- Looking for people to play with? Looking for good retailers? Use the Gamer Finder!
- Discuss Killer in the Steve Jackson Games Forums.
- Rebecca's – a source of Killer weapons; their "Soft Missile Gun," which we bought in November 1998 for $12 a dozen, is a truly fine Killer weapon . . . not as powerful as Nerf guns, of course, but plenty of bang for a buck. And they shipped to us very quickly, too. Thanks to Mike Cowper for locating this source!
- NerfCenter has news, forums, reviews and previews of a wide variety of Nerf weaponry.