Written by C.J. Carella
Edited by Jeremy Zauder
Cover art by Rowena
Illustrated by David Day, John Green, Ed Northcott, and Ruth Thompson
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
130 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $22.95
Stock number 01-6043
Available Now at – Amazon
131 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6048
Always Available – Click here to buy!
128 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6048
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Let the Games Begin!
Explore a world of adventure and intrigue, gladiators and glory. The sprawling Roman Empire is full of campaign options, from orgies in the decadent Roman villas to battles with pirates off the coast of Sicily. As an adventurer in the Imperial Age of Rome, you can . . .
- Journey through the narrow streets of the greatest city in the world. Haggle with shop owners, debate with senators on the floor of the Forum, or run through dark alleys with the infamous Roman gangs.
- Fight gruesome battles as a slave gladiator in the Colosseum – clashing with other warriors or dangerous beasts. Or race your chariot around the Circus Maximus, cheating death and vying for Imperial favor.
- Visit exotic provinces like Greece, Egypt and Asia, and meet traveling thinkers, merchants, soldiers and mysterious natives – from the barbarian Celts of northern Britain to the nomadic Berbers of Africa.
- March to war with the Roman legions, defending the borders against Carthaginian invaders or the savage Huns of Asia.
GURPS Imperial Rome also includes maps of Rome and its provinces, adventure ideas and much more . . .
- GURPS Egypt – Tutankhamun, Cleopatra, Rameses, mummies, evil priests of Set: the names have resonated in the Western world for five millennia. There's a lot of adventure to be found in 5,000 years . . .
- GURPS Greece – The land we call Greece was the home of one of the greatest cultures the world has ever known. Experience the challenges of the heroes of myth.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.