Written by Chris W. McCubbin
Edited by Loyd Blankenship
Cover art by Lucy Synk
Illustrated by Kent Burles, Eric Hotz, Sean Murray, Dan Smith, Ruth Thompson, and Clifford VanMeter
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
131 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6038
Always Available – Click here to buy!
130 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $22.95
Stock number 01-6108
Available Now at – Amazon
128 black-and-white pages, softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6038
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
In the Chest You Find . . .
Enchanted swords . . . marvelous rings . . . animated armor . . . wands and staffs of devastating power. Here is a catalog of hundreds of original and imaginative enchanted items for use in any campaign, from exotic trinkets to mighty artifacts. Categories include swords and weapons, armor, wizardly tools, thief's supplies, clothing, jewelry, healing tools, necromantic items and curses, tricks, and traps.
GURPS Magic Items 1 also describes the eldritch shops that sell these wonders, and more:
. . .
- Discovering Magical Items – advice to GMs on getting magical treasure into the players' hands . . . and out of them!
- The Magic Trade – a complete and realistic guide to the economics of enchantment in a medieval fantasy world, including profiles of the typical enchanter, enchanter's patron, and magical merchant.
- The Compleat Powerstone – everything you ever wanted to know about the enchantment and economics of powerstones, including tables for quick generation of the powerful gems.
- A reference table of costs, duration, and powers, covering all of the hundreds of magical items previously published in GURPS Magic.
- GURPS Magic Items 2 – New items for armor and protection, magical weaponry, mystical healing, necromantic magic, curses, tricks and traps, and more.
- GURPS Magic Items 3 – Enchanted handguns . . . sorcerous spaceships . . . clockwork golems . . . from the Ice Age to the distant future, this book is full of intriguing and exciting artifacts for magical adventures.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!