Written by Phil Masters
Edited by Nikola Vrtis
Illustrated by Dan Smith and Jason Walton
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
32 pages. PDF.
Stock number 37-1732
Always Available – Click here to buy!
Get ready for the ride of an elvish lifetime!
In a world of magic and adventure, why walk? GURPS Vehicles: Transports of Fantasy provides dozens of vehicular options for land, water, and sky. From common carts and longships to exotic ninja stealth boats and seemingly impossible gnomish clock-galleys, this supplement includes the information and GURPS stats needed to bring them to life. Transports of Fantasy offers historical context for popular mundane traveling choices plus overviews of how vehicles fit into several GURPS fantasy-themed settings. It also gives tips for adjusting vehicle sizes, plus new vehicle-combat rules and more. Your chariot awaits – and it just might be an alchemically powered sphere!
- For a look at era-appropriate realistic gear and information, check out the GURPS Low-Tech core book and supplemental guides: GURPS Low-Tech Companion 1: Philosophers and Kings, GURPS Low-Tech Companion 2: Weapons and Warriors, and GURPS Low-Tech Companion 3: Daily Life and Economics.
- Vehicles are just part of a fantastic world! For the bigger picture you need when creating the perfect campaign, you need GURPS Fantasy.
- Discover more gear that pushes the edges of the possible, with GURPS Fantasy-Tech 1: The Edge of Reality.
- Visit settings that can benefit from fantastic vehicles, including the realistically fantastic GURPS Banestorm, the whimsical GURPS Thaumatology: Alchemical Baroque, and the genre-bending GURPS Infinite Worlds.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!