Written by W.G. Armintrout
Adapted for Car Wars by Dave Searle
Edited by Steve Jackson Cover art by Bob Eggleton Illustrated by Dan Carroll
67 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-7402
Always Available – Click here to buy!
64 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $8.95
Stock number 7402 ISBN 1-55634-175-X
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Good Agents Don't Stay Dead . . .
You're a top agent for Texas Intelligence – and somebody just killed you. Now you've awakened as a Gold Cross clone, to finish the job your former self had started. Your assignment:
- Penetrate Houston – a ruined, ravaged city of gangs, led by a dictator named Golden Moses;
- Steal the detonators – vital devices, salvaged from a sunken nuclear sub, now about to be used to launch an atomic attack against the nation of Texas;
- And escape – driving through the worst urban jungle in North America!
From the Psycho-Delics to the Slimes, every gang in the city will be out to kill you. Be ready to deal with hostile cars, choppers – maybe even tanks – to win your way to freedom through Houston's Mean Streets!
- As a solo adventure – no opponent needed.
- As a two-person game – one takes the part of the agent, and the other runs the gang vehicles.
- As a Game Master's guide to vehicles and encounters for a multi-player roleplaying adventure.
Included are complete Car Wars stats for 18 different vehicles. Good luck, and drive offensively!