Origins Award for Best Gaming Accessory of 2010
Designed by Alex Fernandez
Green Cthulhu-shaped plush dice bag, 15" long from wingtip to tentacle-tip, and 9" wide from tentacle to tentacle.
Purple Cthulhu-shaped plush dice bag, 15" long from wingtip to tentacle-tip, and 9" wide from tentacle to tentacle.
*Available exclusively through Warehouse 23.
When Cthulhu eats your sanity, you're in trouble. But when he eats your dice, he'll give them back.
The Cthulhu Dice Bag is soft plush, with far more eyes, tentacles, and wings than any ordinary dice bag. He'll hold dozens of ordinary six-siders or non-Euclidean polyhedrons in his zippered pouch. Or, of course, Sanity tokens from Cthulhu Dice. Or cursed jewels, or gravel, or bus tokens, or all of them together. Just remember that to get them out, you have to put your hand inside Cthulhu. If you are okay with that, this is the perfect dice bag for you.
Using the Cthulhu Dice Bag in summoning rituals is not recommended, but mostly because summoning Cthulhu is really a bad idea. Just let him hold your dice.
Games and Accessories
- Shatter your opponents' sanity (and maybe their coffee table) with Cthulhu Dice Metäl!
- Now Cthulhu's rubbery tentacles can embrace your arm, with these Cthulhu Bandz!
- Show your allegiance to Cthulhu with the Cthulhu Pins – collect 'em all!
- Drive your drinks insane with the Cthulhu Shot Glass!
- Today's fashionable cultist prefers T-shirts.
- Cover up that missing sanity with a couple of Cthulhu Patches!
- Cthulhu Fhtagn! Nothing fits better into your tentacle than a Cthulhu Sherpa!
- Celebrate Cthulhu's rising with a soft, fuzzy Plush Tentacle of your own!