Written by James L. Cambias, Alain H. Dawson, David Edelstein, Kenneth Hite, Elizabeth McCoy, and Derek Pearcy
Edited by Janice Sellers
Cover art by Rogério Vilela
Illustrated by Kent Burles, Matt Cavotta, Fredd Gorham, and Dan Smith
Additional material by Genevieve Cogman and Steve Jackson
131 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-3308
Always Available – Click here to buy!
128 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $19.95
Stock number 3308
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Welcome to Los Angeles, City of Demons
L.A. is run by the forces of Hell, and any angels there exist at the whim of the demonic elite. But the demons are about to find out what happens when you push a Malakite too far . . .
Fall of the Malakim is Book Four of The Revelations Cycle for the In Nomine roleplaying game. In addition to an in-depth look at Los Angeles and its celestial denizens, Fall of the Malakim contains extended Superior write-ups for David and Lilith, introduces the rare Bright Lilim, and contains two complete adventures, "The Premiere" and "Fall of the Malakim."
You will need the In Nomine basic rulebook to play. Books One, Two, and Three of The Revelations Cycle (Night Music, The Marches, and Heaven and Hell) are useful but not necessary.
- Warehouse 23 offers scenarios and Superior writeups (and more support is coming), in digital form, for In Nomine – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and buy them now with a credit card or PayPal.
- FAQs, articles, mailing lists, reviews, unofficial In Nomine sites, and much more.
- MUSHes and other online environments for In Nomine.
- Character sheets for In Nomine, provided by Tafka J.
- Discuss In Nomine in the Steve Jackson Games Forums.