This classic game of interplanetary warfare was designed by Marc
Miller and originally released by Game Designers Workshop. It's
currently out of print ... but SJ Games now has the rights, and
some day a new and (if possible) improved
Triplanetary will return.
Return of Triplanetary - by Steve Jackson, this article
appeared in Roleplayer #19.
- Escape from Leix (Steve Jackson). A
- Nifty Triplanetary Stuff
(Stefan Jones). New ships, boarding rules, map notes and trade rules.
- Extended Triplanetary Map,
Jupiter Map, Inner Planets Map, and Map Notes created by Mike Rowles.
- Antonio "Spark" Farquar vs. the Star
Emperor (Stefan Jones). An off-the-wall parody/variant scenario,
using some of the above rules.
- The diagram of ship designs from
- What some people are saying about
- Triplanetary counters
- Christopher Weuve's Triplanetary pages include:
Triplanetary to VMS Conversions,
Map Variants and Ideas,
and thoughts on Triplanetary.
- Modified Triplanetary counters by Winchell
- Fan-written programs are available for Triplanetary players. If
you would like to write a game aid program, you can get official permission to
create and distribute it.