Triplanetary, originally published by GDW, remains one of the best space games ever created. More than 25 years after we initially intended to republish this classic game, it's successfully taken off! Triplanetary has funded on Kickstarter and is scheduled for release this summer. You can download the new rules with the button below.
Old Scenarios and Other Material From the Dawn of Time
Return of Triplanetary - by Steve Jackson, this article
appeared in Roleplayer #19.
- Escape from Leix (Steve Jackson). A
- Nifty Triplanetary Stuff
(Stefan Jones). New ships, boarding rules, map notes and trade rules.
- Extended Triplanetary Map,
Jupiter Map, Inner Planets Map, and Map Notes created by Mike Rowles.
- Antonio "Spark" Farquar vs. the Star
Emperor (Stefan Jones). An off-the-wall parody/variant scenario,
using some of the above rules.
- The diagram of ship designs from
- What some people are saying about
- Triplanetary counters
- Christopher Weuve's Triplanetary pages include:
Triplanetary to VMS Conversions,
Map Variants and Ideas,
and thoughts on Triplanetary.
- Modified Triplanetary counters by Winchell