Triplanetary Counter Set (with modifications)
- Specifically: the X-24 aerodynamic corvette, the Graviton Q-13, the Shuttle, the Space Tug, and Lifeboats.
- Also included are counters for torpedoes, mines, nukes, and automated asteroid mining complexes.
- Some counters are modified with additional notation.
- The Dreadnaught's attack rating has an asterisk, symbolizing its ability to attack even if disabled.
- The Orbital Fortress has a cargo rating of Infinity, symbolizing its unlimited supply of torpedoes and mines.
- Units that can be carried by other units have the amount of cargo space they consume written at the upper center edge of the counter. These units include the Orbital Fortress, torpedoes, mines, and nukes.
- Torpedoes have a notation of "T-2/2". This means that it attacks on the torpedo combat results table, it can burn 2 fuel
units per turn, and it has 2 units of fuel total. ( Note: some notational convention should be invented to denote the fact that torpedoes must burn all their fuel upon launch, as other types of torpedoes are possible. Suggestions are welcome.)
- Mines have a notation of "M-0". This means that it attacks on the mine combat results table, and has no fuel.
- Nukes have a notation of "N2:1-0". This means it attacks using the nuke rules, it defends at 2:1 odds (defense is superscripted), and has no fuel.
- Tugs have a notation of "1D-2/10". This means that it only has a defense strength of one, it can burn 2 units of fuel per turn, and it has 10 units of fuel total. ( Note: some notational convention should be invented to denote the fact that the tug ca
n only do a double burn twice without penalty )
- Gravitons have a double ended arrow next to their fuel tankage. This symbolizes its ability to use the graviton rules.
- The X-24s have an "A" next to their fuel tankage. This symbolizes its ability to use the aerobraking rules.