Written by James L. Cambias
Edited by Scott D. Haring
Cover art by Christopher Shy
Illustrated by Paul Daly
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
131 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6715
Always Available – Click here to buy!
130 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $22.95
Stock number 01-6066
Available Now at – Amazon
128 black-and-white pages, softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6715
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
The Red Planet. To the ancients, it was the God of War. To early astronomers, it seemed to be a world much like ours. To today's space explorers, it's the next step after the Moon . . . a harsh world that we might someday bring to life.
GURPS Mars describes Mars as it's been through the ages . . . as science now believes it really is . . . as it may be someday, mankind's first colony . . . and as the wild imaginations of science fiction writers have pictured it!
Five different settings provide a Mars for every campaign, from hard science to "Attack of the Bug-Eyed Monsters."
- GURPS Mars author Jim Cambias has written two adventures to go with the settings presented in the book: GURPS Grendel and GURPS Rescue Mission.
- GURPS Space – The ultimate toolkit for any campaign between the stars.
- Pyramid #3/72: Alternate Dungeons – Featuring Phil Masters' "Dungeons of Mars" that takes GURPS Dungeon Fantasy gaming to the Red Planet.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.