Written by Martin J. Dougherty and Neil A. Frier
Edited by Loren Wiseman and Gene Seabolt
Cover art by Doug Chaffee
131 pages. PDF.
Stock number FFE30-6604
Always Available – Click here to buy!
128 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6604
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Prepare for War . . .
. . . with Star Mercs. Everything you need for a star-spanning, military-oriented campaign in the Traveller universe is here!
- Experience combat (and a soldier's life) in the 57th century.
- Learn how to recruit, organize, and equip a mercenary unit.
- Familiarize yourself with the Imperial rules of war.
- Get the edge with discourses on strategy and tactics.
- Arm your troops from a comprehensive list of weapons and other tools of the soldier's trade.
Star Mercs also includes deck plans for the 800-ton Broadsword-class mercenary cruiser, templates for military and mercenary soldier characters, sample missions, and a variety of units and NPC personalities your mercenary group might encounter, including the famed and feared Imperial Marines. Face front, soldier!
This is the Big One!
- GURPS Special Ops – Roleplay behind-the-lines strikes, hostage rescue, guerrilla warfare, and other special ops missions.
- GURPS Ultra-Tech – The sourcebook for science-fiction technology, from the near future to the farthest reaches of the imagination.
- GURPS Traveller: Ground Forces – Holding together an Imperium requires the services of an iron elite, Marines willing to jump from a starship and into the teeth of a planetary defense net, Army troopers willing to travel the universe one slit trench at a time, armor commanders willing to bet their lives that they can get there first with the most.
- The complete list of GURPS Traveller books.
- Warehouse 23 offers scenarios, background information, deck plans, and zines, in digital form, for GURPS Traveller – as well as many of our other game lines.