Written by Craig Sheeley
Illustrated by Karl Martin
Cover art by Jeff Magniat
Edited by Loyd Blankenship, Michael Hurst, and Steve Jackson
85 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-1310
Always Available – Click here to buy!
Two full-color counter sheets, two 21" × 32" airport maps, and a 64-page rulebook.
Suggested Retail Price $19.95 Stock number 1310
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
The Sky's the Limit!
The cars rule the roads and the boats rule the lakes, but everyone scatters when the aircraft roar across the battlefield!
Aeroduel introduces air power to Car Wars, showcasing the expensive but ultra-deadly aircraft of the 21st century. You get details for construction, movement, and combat for everything that flies – airplanes, ultralights, airships, helicopters, gliders, autogyros, balloons, and even jet packs!
- Two full-color counter sheets, with everything from one-man jets and autogyros to behemoth airships and military bombers.
- Two 21" × 32" airport map sheets with an aircraft hangar, anti-aircraft bunkers, control tower, and other features. The backs are printed with blank grids for air-to-air combat or for you to customize.
- The complete rules for playing Aeroduel.
- Now on Kickstarter: Car Wars Arenas! Your favorite arena maps, full scale and ready to pull out and play.
- Talk about Car Wars on the official forums!