Designed by Gary L. Canterbury, David W. Dyche, Michael Lee Merritt, and Ken Scott
Edited by David Ladyman, Stephen Beeman, Scott D. Haring, and Charles A. Oines
Cover art by Marc Erikson Illustrated by Guy Burchak and Charlie Wiedman
58 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-1307
Always Available – Click here to buy!
24 pages, four geomorphic 21" × 32" map sections, over 100 full-color counters, two boat turning keys and other movement templates, and a ziplock bag to hold them.
Suggested Retail Price $19.95 Stock number 1307
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Go in the Water . . .
If you thought the roads were tough in 2040, you ain't seen nothin' yet. Boat Wars takes the action and excitement of Car Wars off the land and into the water!
This supplement gives you complete, official rules for movement, combat, and construction of boats and hovercraft. It also provides details on sharks and other aquatic menaces, aquabikes, gadgets, and more! Included are full-color counters for all the vehicles in the game, and a large blue-water map to play on.
- More than 100 full-color counters for boats and hovercraft.
- Two boat turning keys and other movement templates.
- Four geomorphic 21" × 32" map sections, showing safe channels, islands, and the tricky water in between.
- A 24-page rulebook.
- Now on Kickstarter: Car Wars Arenas! Your favorite arena maps, full scale and ready to pull out and play.
- Talk about Car Wars on the official forums!