- 13 custom dice
- Dice Cup
Origins Award for Best Family, Party or Children's Game of 2010
Zombie Dice was chosen as Round 1 of the 2010 PAX Prime Omegathon.
Game Design by Steve Jackson Illustrated by Alex Fernandez
Suggested Retail Price $15.95
Stock number 131313
Available Now – click here to order!
Eat brains. Don't get shotgunned.
You are a zombie. You want braaains. More brains than any of your zombie buddies.
Zombie Dice is fun for any zombie fan (or the whole zombie family). The 13 custom dice are your victims. Push your luck to eat their brains, but stop before the shotgun blasts end your turn!
It's a great quick game. Play it at lunch (braaiiiiiins!) or while you're in line for a zombie movie . . . !
Two or more can play. Each game takes 10 to 20 minutes, and can be taught in a single round.
Expansions and Accessories
- Looking for a more refined dining experience? Try Zombie Dice Deluxe!
- The first expansion, Zombie Dice 2 – Double Feature, introduces three character dice: the Hunk, the Hottie, and Santa Claus!
- The second expansion, Zombie Dice 3 – School Bus, stars the big yellow "school bus" die!
- Zombie Dice Horde Edition -- Eat brains. Don't get shotgunned. Now with expansions!
- Carry your brains in style with the Zombie Dice Brain Case!
- Score some braaaaiiins with the Zombie Dice Score Pad.
- Driiiiiiiiinnnnnnnks. It's a Zombie Dice glass for your favorite beverage!
- Download the rules in PDF form in English, Spanish, Dutch, French, German, or Japanese. Chinese and Italian translations are in progress.
- Learn how to play the game with our Flash demo.
- Play Zombie Dice on your iPhone, iPad, or Windows Phone . . . and it's FREE!
- Lost a die? Want to cheat? Trying to remember what part of your victim you're supposed to eat? Here's the FAQ.
- Howard Tayler's written an article on roleplaying with Zombie Dice.
- Read the Designer's Notes!
- Want your phone to moan for brains like a zombie? Of course you do. Check out the free zombie ringtones on the Zombie Dice App page.
What People Are Saying
- Watch famous people play Zombie Dice on the third episode of Geek and Sundry's TableTop!
- A Shotgun Review!
- Howard Tayler likes Zombie Dice more than George Lucas!
- A review from examiner.com.
- The Penny Arcade guys sit down and play a game. (Warning! Video is NSFW for language and discussions of politics!)
- The Armchair Critic likes braaaaaiiiiinnnnnsssss!
- Open the Fridge says, "Not having Zombie Dice on hand at any sort of game night or party is akin to not having pants. It's just that important."
- Aaron of Geek in the City reviews both Cthulhu Dice and Zombie Dice at the same time.
- GeekDad's Dave Banks shot one of our favorite product photos for his review.
- Power Armoured Beard calls Zombie Dice "intuitive, quick, and addictive."
- Here's a video review from Tom Vasel's The Dice Tower!