December 9, 2008: Holiday Schedule
Given the nature of the season, many of us will be doing things at the last minute. To aid in this planned procrastination, here's our schedule for the rest of the year:
- December 19. Winter Game Day. We'll be playing games and other fun stuff.
- December 20 – January 4. The office will be closed. While some will be frolicking and enjoying the holiday break, others will be sneaking back into the office. But don't expect any responses during this period; these naughty overworkers may keep up with email, or they may not. The exception is Warehouse 23. Read on for their schedule.
- December 24. Warehouse 23 staffers will be around for the first half of the day, but they plan on leaving early for carols and eggnog.
- December 25. Warehouse 23 will be closed. No orders will be processed or shipped, and no emails or calls will be answered.
- December 31 and January 1. Warehouse 23 will be closed for inventory. No orders will be processed or shipped, and no emails or calls will be answered.
Plan your last-minute shopping emergencies accordingly!
-- Paul Chapman
Share this post!