Written by Paul Elliott and Chris W. McCubbin
Edited by Andrew Hackard
Cover art by John Zeleznik
Illustrated by Paul Daly, Zach Howard, and Ramón Pérez
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
130 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $22.95
Stock number 01-6038
Available Now at – Amazon
131 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6065
Always Available – Click here to buy!
128 black-and-white pages, softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6065
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Watch the Skies!
Alien invaders! Giant lizards from another age! Flesh-eating zombies! Colossal insects! Mad scientists! Blobs! Only you can defend humanity, civilization, and the American Way from these terrible horrors.
GURPS Atomic Horror contains everything you need to roleplay the science-fiction and horror movies of the 1950s. The campaign can be as scary as The Thing, as dramatic as The Day the Earth Stood Still, as strange as Little Shop of Horrors, or as goofy as Plan 9 From Outer Space – the choice is yours. Characters can be square-jawed scientists and military men, heroic explorers, misunderstood teenagers, cold-war spies, G-men, gangsters . . . or just ordinary folks caught up in unearthly weirdness.
GURPS Atomic Horror contains:
- A comprehensive guide to '50s politics, society, and attitudes suitable for any campaign – not just science fiction/horror.
- Five new alien races, completely described and ready to invade the Earth. In fact, some of them are already here!
- Guidelines for creating more than a dozen different kinds of movie monsters, from gill-men to carnivorous plants to living human brains in jars.
- Alternate world campaign ideas, like a '50s where the Nazis won World War II, or a futuristic '50s where our own flying saucers conquer space.
- A detailed filmography listing dozens of '50s science horror films, from the classics to the turkeys.
- GURPS Infinite Worlds: Worlds of Atomic Horror – Discover how to add GURPS Atomic Horror flavor to the GURPS Infinite Worlds setting with this GURPS Fourth Edition supplement!
- GURPS Y2K – Now that it's just fantasy, visit the world that might have been . . . the world where everything went wrong.
- GURPS Horror – This edition has been revised and updated by Kenneth Hite. It replaces the old historical settings with three brand-new campaign frames designed specifically for horror play.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!