Written by David L. Pulver
Edited by Sean Punch
Cover art by Dan Smith
Cover colored by Derek Pearcy
Illustrated by Dan Smith
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
131 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6021
Always Available – Click here to buy!
130 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $22.95
Stock number 01-6079
Available Now at – Amazon
128 black-and-white pages, softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6021
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
The Mecha Are Here!
From battlesuited space marines making an orbital drop to cinematic Japanese anime action featuring giant walking tanks piloted by beautiful alien princesses, GURPS Mecha covers the entire genre of mecha action! In the pages of Mecha you'll find:
- An easy-to-follow step-by-step guide to building mecha.
- Advanced rules with a plethora of options like transforming and combining machines that can turn into cycles or fighter planes, overload boosters, psionic mecha, energy battlesuits, giant swords and shields, even steampunk mecha!
- Character creation rules for mecha-genre characters and cinematic aliens.
- Advice on using mecha in everything from alien invasions to superhero campaigns, and suggestions for running anime-themed adventures.
- Special combat rules that emphasize the cinematic nature of mecha combat, as well as realistic rules for sensors, weapons and orbital drops.
- Sample mecha and battlesuits.
- And a detailed campaign world, Cybermech Damocles!
- GURPS Robots – Detailed rules for designing, building, and playing robots – from the tiniest nanobots to the mightiest megabots.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.