Written by Steffan O'Sullivan
Revised by Russell Godwin and Bryan J. Maloney
Edited by Sean Punch and Jeremy Zauder
Cover art by Don Maitz
Illustrated by Donna Barr
Paris map by Ann Dupuis
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
130 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $22.95
Stock number 01-6040
Available Now at – Amazon
133 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6019
Always Available – Click here to buy!
128 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $19.95
Stock number 6019
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Adventure in a World of Gallantry & Grace
Come to the age of the Swashbuckler, when the world was wide and fortunes could be made in an afternoon of smoking cannons and bloody cutlasses!
Swing from a chandelier into the fray, rapier in hand, dagger in teeth, and show the Cardinal's guards they can't insult the queen!
Or wait on the quiet back roads of England on a moonless night, pistols and reins in your hands, and hope the Squire's coach isn't too well guarded . . .
Pirates, Musketeers and Highwaymen all come alive in this GURPS worldbook of romantic adventure from Elizabeth I to Napoleon. Rules and background given include: ship combat, black powder weapons, expanded fencing rules, cutlasses, chandeliers, codes of honor, duelling, compulsive gambling and all the other classic elements of a good swashbuckling time!
This book is intended for use with the GURPS Basic Set, but can be used as a sourcebook for any roleplaying game.
- GURPS Age of Napoleon – Very rarely, one man defines the time in which he lives. One such man was Napoleon Bonaparte, and his ambition shaped the face of a continent
- GURPS Robin Hood – Enter a world of gallantry and adventure – a world where tyrants exploit the helpless, and an outlaw hero fights for the oppressed.
- GURPS Scarlet Pimpernel – Set in France during the darkest days of the Reign of Terror, this book lets you join the Pimpernel and his gallant crew as they outwit the Committee of Public Safety and its agent Chauvelin again and again.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.