- September 30: A is for Alphabet coloring book, B is for Books-A-Million exclusive
- September 8: Run to your corner store for Walgreens-exclusive Munchkin Grimm Tidings
- August 26: Artist Katie Cook imbues Munchkin Oz with her super-adorable fan vision of the Yellow Brick Road
- August 5: Well-known comic artist draws limited-edition Super Munchkin Guest Artist Edition to mark 15 years since first Munchkin game
- July 22: Auroch / Steve Jackson Games Agree On Digital Ogre Release
- July 14: It's No Trick: Ghosts Love Candy Really Is Coming, From Steve Jackson Games
- July 11: The Caped Crusader defends Gotham City against crime and injustice!
- June 23: The Greatest Story Ever (Re)Told!
- June 14: Relive the End of the World!
- May 18: Steve Jackson Games is looking for feedback from Munchkin players!
- December 7: Two New Games Join the Munchkin Guest Artist Series!
- November 23: Strange things are afoot in Bill and Ted's Excellent Boardgame, from Steve Jackson Games
- November 20: Simon's Cat Card Game: Steve Jackson Games
- November 5: Steve Jackson Games To Publish I Hate Zombies
- October 7: Steve Jackson Games Announces Two More Munchkin Guest Artist Editions!
- August 10: Steve Jackson Games Celebrates the 15th Anniversary of Munchkin With Guest Artist Editions
- August 7: Munchkin Steampunk Deluxe Party Turns Up the Steam
- July 23: GURPS Traveller License Expires
- July 22: Steve Jackson Games Goes Mainstream With Munchkin Hipsters
- July 20: Steve Jackson Games Pulls Back The Curtain On New Target-Exclusive Munchkin Release
- July 6: Steve Jackson Games Revives Zombie Dice Packaging
- May 14: Topps and Steve Jackson Games Invade Earth with GURPS Mars Attacks
- March 17: Ogre Climbs Hill 218: Steve Jackson Games Partners with The Battle for Hill 218 Creators for a New Ogre Game
- February 25: Steve Jackson Games Gets a New Marketing Director
- November 6: Munchkin Takes Manhattan: Steve Jackson Games Announces Pop-Up Store in New York City
- November 4: Legendary Loot: Munchkin Legends Deluxe Comes to Barnes & Noble, Hobby Market to Follow
- November 3: Play in Your Library! Steve Jackson Games Collaborates with the American Library Association for International Games Day
- October 30: Celebrate With Muertoons Mix-Up!
- October 10: Disgusting Fun: Garbage Pail Kids Games Coming from Steve Jackson Games
- September 23: Kids Love Treasure! Announcing Munchkin Treasure Hunt
- August 23: The Apocalypse Gets Judged! Announcing Munchkin Apocalypse: Judge Dredd
- August 16: All You Need Is Loot: Announcing Munchkin Love Shark Baby
- August 15: Munchkin Gets Gloomy: Announcing Munchkin Gloom
- August 13: A Clockwork Core Set: Announcing Munchkin Steampunk
- July 8: Munchkin for Xbox 360 Cancelled
- June 15: Announcing Munchkin Smash Up
- May 19: Announcing Munchkin Loot Letter
- April 28: Brian Engard Promoted to Hipster Dice Line Editor
- April 23: Scott Haring Returns to Car Wars
- March 19: Fireside Games announces new title Munchkin Panic
- August 19: Cartoon Network Enterprises, USAOPOLY and Steve Jackson Games Partner to Create Munchkin Adventure Time
- June 25: Steve Jackson Games Acquires Haywire Group's Chupacabra: Survive the Night
- June 19: Steve Jackson Games Announces Munchkin® Legends
- June 4: Steve Jackson Games appoints Surge Licensing to represent its Munchkin® series for Merchandising and Entertainment projects
- April 18: Official Munchkin® Companion coming from Smart Pop Books
- August 16: Steve Jackson Games and Knights of Good Productions Announce Chez Guild
- August 16: Steve Jackson Games and Paizo Publishing Announce Munchkin Pathfinder®
- August 16: Mars Attacks Licensed for Steve Jackson Games' Munchkin Apocalypse
- May 23: Steve Jackson Games Announces a Munchkin Booster for Hit Comic Penny Arcade!
- May 17: Steve Jackson Games Tops Kickstarter's Crowdfunding Charts with Ogre Sixth Edition
- May 3: Zombie Dice to Appear on Hit Geek and Sundry Show TableTop
- February 9: Steve Jackson Games To Digitally Release Five Classic GURPS Conan Titles!
- May 30: Steve Jackson Games Announces: Munchkin Conan the Barbarian!
- April 26: Axe Cop Licensed for Steve Jackson's Munchkin game
- May 14: Steve Jackson Games Gives Munchkin A Facelift
- August 9: Warehouse 23 Adds Schlock Mercenary
- March 22: Warehouse 23 Adds Queen of Wands
- March 16: GURPS Fourth Edition To Release In August
- February 4: Warehouse 23 Becomes Official Online Store For The CaBil
- May 20: Warehouse 23 Becomes Official Online Sales HQ For Dork Storm Press
- May 5: Steve Jackson Games Supports U.S. Troops With 5,000-Game Donation
- March 6: Warehouse 23 Adds Citizen
- February 12: Issaries makes distribution deal with Steve Jackson Games
- August 5: Interstellar Wars: A New Direction For Traveller
- July 12: Steve Jackson Games' Munchkin wins Origins Award
- July 3: SJ Games Launches Online d20 Magazine - First Four Issues Free!
- May 2: Warehouse 23 / Atlas press release
- March 12: Car Wars Relaunch Sent To Printer, Due In Stores This Month
- March 1: Hellboy RPG To Feature Original Hellboy Comic
- January 30: Hellboy Roleplaying Book Coming In August
- July 3: GURPS To Power New Prime Directive RPG
- July 3: Deluxe Ogre, G.E.V. Honored For Excellence
- June 29: Car Wars Comes Roaring Back!
- June 28: Steve Jackson Games Adds Christopher Shy
- May 25: Steve Jackson Games Jumps On The d20 Bandwagon, Sort Of
- May 22: Pyramid Joins Forces With Guardians of Order, Grey Ghost for Playtesting
- May 18: Steve Jackson Games Unveils GURPS WWII Line
- May 15: Cartouche Press and Christopher Shy: SJ Games Breaks New Ground
- May 9: SJ Games, Wingnut Join Forces To Produce Battle Cattle: The Card Game
- May 8: SJ Games, Armorcast Cancel Ogre Deal
- May 2: SJ Games Contributors Cambias, Walton, and Grant Honored
- July 14: SJ Games To Offer Miniatures
- July 3: SJ Games to Produce Miles Vorkosigan Gamebook
- June 24: Steve Jackson Games, Electronic Arts, and FIRAXIS Games Announce GURPS Alpha Centauri