Written by Lane Grate
Edited by Jeff Koke and Scott D. Haring
Cover art by Timothy Bradstreet
Illustrated by Dan Smith
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
128 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6073
Limited Quantity Available – click here to order!
130 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6073
Always Available – Click here to buy!
Vampires. Immortal and nearly invulnerable, their mystic powers and supernatural servants protect them from danger. They thrive in the darkest hours of night and haunt the dreams of every culture and every age of man. Some merely crave your blood; others drain the very essence of life, leaving you an empty, bitter husk. And they always thirst for more . . .
GURPS Blood Types is a look at the vampire in legend . . . and, yes, in history . . . through the centuries and around the world. It explores dozens of vampiric types, from the traditional Gothic aristocrat to the bizarre African adze to the enigmatic Albanian vyrolakos . . . usable as foes, allies or player characters.
- GURPS Horror – This edition has been revised and updated by Kenneth Hite. It replaces the old historical settings with three brand-new campaign frames designed specifically for horror play.
- GURPS Undead – Everything from subtle hauntings to undead necromancers, from Gothic vampires to the brain-eating zombies of the B-movies.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.