Written by Loyd Blankenship
Edited by Jim Bambra and Sharleen Lambard
Cover art by John Dismukes
Illustrated by Charlie Wiedman
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
32 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $4.95
Stock number 6112
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Are You Ready to Rock?
There's no business like show business, and Deathwish knows how to put on a show! They've got strobe lights, laser effect, smoke machines and enough wattage to deafen even the most hardcore rockers. But strange things are starting to happen at Deathwish shows – a shooting here, a stabbing there, and the occasional full-blown riot to make things interesting. Add to this mixture a sinister group of meta-villains whose tastes run more to museum robberies than to guitars and drums, and you've got a mystery on your hands!
Deathwish is an adventure for three or more 500-point supers. The investigation spans coast-to-coast with stops in Los Angeles, Denver and several other cities across the U.S.
- Complete descriptions of the bands Deathwish and Sinister Drums (including a Deathwish Discography).
- Detailed maps of concert sites, villain headquarters and other important areas.
- Several NPCs that can be used in an ongoing campaign.
- Adventure seeds that make this a perfect sourcebook for continuing adventure even after the initial investigation is over.
- An much, much more . . .
- GURPS Supers – The definitive GURPS Third Edition sourcebook for superpowers and the supers genre.
- GURPS Supers (for GURPS Fourth Edition) – A comprehensive playbook to the supers genre and to capturing it in your campaign.
- GURPS Powers – Here's everything you need to create every kind of amazing, off-the-chart superhero you can imagine in Fourth Edition . . . as well as amazing wizards, wuxia fighters, shamans who command spirits . . . even gods!
- e23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in digital form, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!