Written by Chris W. McCubbin, C.J. Carella, and Stephen Dedman
Edited by Jeff Koke and Monica Stephens
Cover art by Jeff Koke
Illustrated by Kevin Atkinson, Ed Decker, Tim Eldred, and Bryany Velez
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
130 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6127
Always Available – Click here to buy!
128 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $19.95
Stock number 6127
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Pure Mind. Calm Soul. Hands of Steel!
The indomitable martial artist is unique among adventurers. He does not rely on the trappings of technology, nor does he hide behind the bullet-proof vests or high-powered rifles. He defends himself with his hands, feet and soul. His confidence grows from his mastery, and honor and courage are his guides.
This book contains three ready-to-play scenarios for adventurous masters of martial arts. Inside you'll find:
- Pawns of the CloneMaster: Chris McCubbin skillfully adapts the now-legendary game Kung Fu: 2100 to the GURPS milleu. Invade the villainous CloneMaster's mansion with your highly-skilled Terminators. Destroy the despot's computer systems and clone banks before the sinister Jellies and gun-wielding technicians can decimate your forces. And above all, beware the CloneMaster!
- Dark Arena: From the author of GURPS Martial Arts, C.J. Carella, comes a cinematic adventure in the tradition of late-night karate movies. Famous martial artists are being abducted by a scheming millionaire to participate in a highly illegal full-contact tournament . . . to the death! The PCs are caught in the middle as they fly to a secret hideout in mainland China, where the perils of the dark arena await . . .
- Rightful Possession: Stephen Dedman's gripping adventure sends unsuspecting PCs back in time to Bushido Japan, where they must deal with an irate ghost and battle for control of a very special, and deadly, magical wakizashi.
Also included are new rules for the GURPS Martial Arts system, including new styles, skills and maneuvers. The GURPS Basic Set and GURPS Martial Arts are required to run these adventures.
- GURPS Martial Arts – From popular Asian bare-handed techniques to European combat arts to fantastic non-human training, this Fourth Edition book balances realistic historical schools with cinematic feats from Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Hollywood.
- e23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in digital form, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!