Written by Graeme Davis
Edited by Andrew Hackard
Cover design by Alex Fernandez
Illustrated by Eric Hotz
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
130 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $22.95
Stock number 01-6045
Available Now at – Amazon
131 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6050
Always Available – Click here to buy!
128 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6050
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Welcome to the age of chivalry, fealty, and piety. GURPS Middle Ages 1 takes you to the rich, dark world of medieval England, where knights fight for King and God, nobles trade favors and treachery, and peasants work the land.
Three major periods are covered: the Saxon Kingdoms, Norman England, and the High Middle Ages. Medieval combat is described at length, from simple jousts to the deadly Crusades, with details on melee weapons, siege weapons, armor, and castle defenses. Also included are magic, religion, and beasts both real and mythical . . . plus maps of castles, an abbey, and medieval England and France.
- GURPS Low-Tech – A universal resource for any campaign set before the age of gunpowder and the printing press.
- GURPS Robin Hood – Enter a world of gallantry and adventure – a world where tyrants exploit the helpless, and an outlaw hero fights for the oppressed.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.