Written by Nicholas Lovell
Edited by Nikola Vrtis
Editorial Assistance by Jason "PK" Levine and John Macek
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
27 pages. PDF.
Stock number 37-1540
Always Available – Click here to buy!
It's time to raise anchors and rig the topmasts; adventure awaits! GURPS Supporting Cast: Age of Sail Pirate Crew presents you with a new group of "friends" who are perfect for all your maritime mercantile machinations. This seafaring supplement includes:
- A look at the pirate's life, including shipboard organization and the logistics of a less-than-legitimate lifestyle.
- Full GURPS stats for nine members of the 30-man crew of the Adventurer's Revenge, as well as three job templates to flesh out the rest. Plus, everyone on ship is provided with a name and home port; no one is faceless on this ship!
- Complete GURPS vehicle stats for their swift seafaring sloop.
- Alternate uses for this crew in any campaign. Give them different roles (such as smugglers or privateers), put them in different locales (including the Mediterranean or Indian Ocean), or even use them in modern or space-opera settings!
- Ideas for customizing the crew's stats with additional advantages or disadvantages, so no two scurvy dogs need to look alike.
- Adventure seeds and ideas for working this pirate crew into your games – as enemies, rivals, or even allies!
While Supporting Cast: Age of Sail Pirate Crew has been painstakingly researched for realism, it's also perfectly suited for more "cinematic" campaigns. Regardless of how you use the versatile vermin contained herein, it's time for eyepatch, parrot, and plunder!
- GURPS Low-Tech contains additional information on weapons and technology (especially nautical gear) used during this era.
- e23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in digital form, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.