Written by Thomas Kane
Edited by Spike Y. Jones
Cover art by Kurt Brugel
Illustrated by Kurt Brugel, Newton Ewell, Fredd Gorham, Neil Melville, Christopher Miller, and Melissa Uran
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
128 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6083
Limited Quantity Available – click here to order!
131 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6083
Always Available – Click here to buy!
When Greek historians first declared the Pyramids to be one of the Seven Wonders of the World, they had already been ancient for almost 3,000 years. The nameless Pharaoh confronted by Moses before the Exodus of the Hebrews from Egypt was only one out of an unbroken string of 200 "living gods" in that country. Tutankhamun, Cleopatra, Rameses, mummies, evil priests of Set: the names have resonated in the Western world for five millennia.
There's a lot of adventure to be found in 5,000 years . . .
- GURPS Greece – The land we call Greece was the home of one of the greatest cultures the world has ever known. Experience the challenges of the heroes of myth.
- GURPS Imperial Rome – The sprawling Roman Empire is full of campaign options, from orgies in the decadent Roman villas to battles with pirates off the coast of Sicily.
- e23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in digital form, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.