Written by Drew Bittner
Edited by Jeff Koke
Cover art by Romas
Illustrated by Eric Hotz, Ed Northcott, Ruth Thompson, and Jason Walton
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
128 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6512
Available Now – click here to order!
131 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6512
Always Available – Click here to buy!
Swords and Sorcery
GURPS Magic Items 2 once again opens the doors to shops full of arcane artifacts and enchanted objects . . . over 450 completely new items.
All of the familiar magical shops from GURPS Magic Items 1 are here, with new items for armor and protection, magical weaponry, mystical healing, necromantic magic, curses, tricks and traps, and more. You also get eight new shops for magic-seeking adventurers to visit, with items for bardic magic, adventuring items, holy magic, and toys and entertainment.
You'll also find:
- Enchantment – Expanded rules on alternate methods of enchantment, including a detailed section on enchanting holy magic items, primitive enchantment, improvised enchantment and creating runic items.
- Quirking – Optional rules for adding quirks to enchanted items. Complete tables are provided to give GMs the ultimate flexibility in personalizing magic items – from swords that cough to cloaks that insult their wearers.
- Spellbooks – A detailed section on creating and using Spellbooks as tools for mages.
Many mystical items lurk within these pages! Time to go shopping!
- GURPS Magic Items 1 – Here is a catalog of hundreds of original and imaginative enchanted items for use in any campaign, and the eldritch shops that sell these wonders.
- GURPS Magic Items 3 – Enchanted handguns . . . sorcerous spaceships . . . clockwork golems . . . from the Ice Age to the distant future, this book is full of intriguing and exciting artifacts for magical adventures.
- e23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in digital form, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!