Space . . . it's big, cold, and dark. You need a vehicle. You need a spaceship.
GURPS Spaceships presents a simple design system that minimizes the math and maximizes your options. Pick a hull, fill it with components, and you're done. Size is no obstacle . . . it takes only minutes to build even the largest spaceship. All this comes with basic rules for space travel and combat, so you can blast off right away!
Later installments in the series add new components and options that enable you to customize vessels and their roles to suit your campaign. Traders, Liners, and Transports provides trade rules, and answers "How do I pay for a ship?"
Warships and Pirates covers naval operations and piracy, and expands the core Spaceships system to include hex-based tactical maneuvering and combat for use with counters or miniatures.
Fighters, Carriers, and Mecha brings greater detail to dogfights, from tiny-but-agile fighters to the carriers that ferry them into battle.
Exploration and Colony Spacecraft provides information on vessels designed to survey the stars, plus information on expeditions and exploratory hazards.
Mining and Industrial Spacecraft gives new design options and details on spacecraft designed to tap the void's economic potential.
Divergent and Paranormal Tech expands ship construction options with unusual and variant spaceship design options – ships can harness the power of magic, steam, or life!
Transhuman Spacecraft converts the vessels and design considerations from the Transhuman Space setting, including information on how to incorporate those craft into alternate campaigns.
Each volume is also a catalog, with full descriptions and stats for dozens of ready-to-go sample spacecraft!
- GURPS Space – The best place to start for all your science fiction campaigns! This genre guide gives you hard facts for space-based campaigns, and information for creating your own setting.
- GURPS Traveller: Interstellar Wars – This Traveller supplement for GURPS Fourth Edition covers 200 years of war, peace, and overwhelming change as the ancient Vilani Imperium falls to the upstart Terrans.
- Pyramid #3/18: Space Exploration – Includes Spaceships stats for a deep space station.
- Pyramid #3/30: Spaceships – An entire issue devoted to sample vessels and additional options!
- Pyramid #3/34: Alternate GURPS – Features David L. Pulver's look at alternate and variant design options for Spaceships.
- Pyramid #3/40: Vehicles – Presents more design possibilities that push the Spaceships system to new and interesting places . . . with mecha!
- Pyramid #3/49: World-Hopping – Features a look at generational ships, including a Spaceships design.
- Pyramid #3/55: Military Sci-Fi – With several military-minded Spaceships vessels.
- Pyramid #3/64: Pirates and Swashbucklers – Cutting-edge rules for airships and other "impossible" craft!
- Pyramid #3/71: Spaceships II – More ships, options, and spacefaring insight!
- Pyramid #3/79: Space Atlas – Describes more detailed optional rules for delta-V calculations (plus a number of great new worlds to explore!).
- Pyramid #3/94: Spaceships III – Pick just the right options from the Spaceships series to suit your needs, dock aboard an immense pirate space station, and more.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!