Written by Phil Masters
Edited by Nikola Vrtis
Illustrated by Paul Daly and Ramón Pérez
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
57 pages. PDF.
Stock number 37-0339
Always Available – Click here to buy!
GURPS has never run with such mechanical precision before! GURPS Steampunk 1: Settings and Style explores the inner workings of steampunk games.
Get advice for running various models of steampunk campaigns, from a Kipling-inspired "scientific romance" to steampunk anime-style. Find out how to add steampunk technology to your game, with support for styles such as clockpunk, raygun Gothic, and mad biology. Learn about the social and cultural aspects of steampunk, too. Etiquette and status systems, for example, will help players experience the steampunk sensibility.
- GURPS Steampunk 1: Settings and Style is a perfect companion to the award-winning GURPS Steampunk supplement for GURPS Third Edition.
- Augment your steampunk games with new insight into gear, weaponry, and outfits, courtesy of GURPS Steampunk 2: Steam and Shellfire!
- Build the 19th-century hero of your dreams with GURPS Steampunk 3: Soldiers and Scientists.
- Get to your steampunk destinations with panache with GURPS Vehicles: Steampunk Conveyances, an assortment of more than 30 different vehicles of varying realism.
- Bring your new steampunk expertise to GURPS Infinite Worlds: Britannica-6, an awe-inspiring 19th-century setting where Queen Victoria was never born!
- Social standing is everything in the Victorian era, so help bring your personal interactions to life with GURPS Social Engineering.
- Arm your adventurers in style with GURPS High-Tech: Adventure Guns, a catalog of all types of Victorian firearms.
- Add new rules, campaign ideas, and dangers to your Victorian-era game with Pyramid #3/39: Steampunk.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!