Written by Sean T. DeLap and Mark Johnson
Edited by Creede Lambard and Loyd Blankenship
Cover art by David Dorman
Illustrated by Dan Panosian
Additional material by Ron Bailey, Jr. and David Newman
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
66 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6406
Always Available – Click here to buy!
64 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $8.95
Stock number 6406
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Who Ya Gonna Call NOW?
When a pipe breaks, you call a plumber. When your roof leaks, you call a roofer. When your car breaks down, you get a mechanic. But what do you do when a gigantic lizard is destroying your high-rise in downtown New York?
Simple. Call Supertemps, the world's only metahuman employment agency!
In this book you'll find:
- Detailed descriptions of 29 new supers-for-hire, with powers running from the meek and mundane to the mystical and magical. Each comes with a fully-described character background, personality, philosophy and goals! Point totals range from 500 up, with details on raising or lowering the point value of some of the important heroes.
- The complete background history of Supertemps – the company's goals, organization and hiring practices.
- Adventure seeds and advice on how to involve players in a Supertemps campaign, including information on how PCs can become employees of the company.
- A Supertemps employment application.
- And much, much more . . .
- GURPS Supers – The definitive GURPS Third Edition sourcebook for superpowers and the supers genre.
- GURPS Supers (for GURPS Fourth Edition) – A comprehensive playbook to the supers genre and to capturing it in your campaign.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!